Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paraskevidekatriaphobia

About.com says under Urban Legends and Folklore:
Paraskevidekatriaphobics - people afflicted with a morbid, irrational fear of Friday the 13th - are no doubt pricking up their ears just now, buoyed by evidence that their terror may not be so irrational after all. But it's unwise to take solace in a single scientific study (the only one of its kind, so far as I know), especially one so peculiar. I suspect it has more to teach us about human psychology than it does about any particular date on the calendar.

Wise people like myself don't care.
Or am I wise?
No.


On Friday the 13th of August I published my first Art News Artblog. I had worked for days to present myself and my art in a live art Magazine to you.
And of course made a link to Colorful News.
But.
The link did not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a fool.

So I'll repeat the link to Colorful News: http://www.lonvig.dk/colorful-news.htm
and check it 7 times.
Sorry!

]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment